Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dreams

I drew this and named it "Dreams". Every time I speak the word of dreams, I remembered of one song. The song is called dreams too. I got it from a friend. It looks like the song fit to this drawing very well. I kinda miss that song :-)

 

I Dream...

I dream of floating away on a cloud 
I dream of catching a falling star
I dream of day 
And night
I dream of the moon 
I dream of stars 
I dream of going to Mars
I dream of love 
And I dream sweet dreams. 

The poem is created by Tsunami HiroshiSu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love drawing and design. Sometimes I love to watch animation such like Studio Ghibli's collection, The Tokyo Godfathers, etc. I live in a world that has lost its interest and hope to God but God whom I know hasn't lost His interest and hope for you, you, and you. And I am going to tell you my awesome life's experiences when I walk with God All Powerful whose name's Jesus Christ.