Friday, October 7, 2011

After a long time..

ただいま . . . (●´∀`●) !!!!
Okay I just want to be my self~ ! Malem ini gw semangad bgt soalnya gak sengaja nemuin sesuatu. Okay what did I found? It's Danny Choo's website. Gw pernah tau tentang dia sedikit saat ntn program di Channel Animax- itu pada saat gw masi subscribed Animax di Indovision. Cuman yah skarang udah gak lagi soalnya pindah rumah & gak pake indovision lg *cries* ( TДT)... Kembali ke Danny Choo's website sangat menyenangkan berkeliling2 exploring websnya.^^ Intinya begitulah mngapa diriku menggambar dolfie..  
My another reason drawing this at the moment I feel like I am interested of the beauty of dollism. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love drawing and design. Sometimes I love to watch animation such like Studio Ghibli's collection, The Tokyo Godfathers, etc. I live in a world that has lost its interest and hope to God but God whom I know hasn't lost His interest and hope for you, you, and you. And I am going to tell you my awesome life's experiences when I walk with God All Powerful whose name's Jesus Christ.